Tomato Basil Crunch Kale Salad
Mix up your salad with a delicious Tomato Basil Harvest Snaps Crunch. This easy to make recipe includes important ingredients to fuel you through the day and flavors that taste great.
• 1 large bunch of kale (about 10 oz)
• 1 can (14 ounces) black beans, rinsed and drained
• ½ cup Président Feta
• 1 avocado, diced
• ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
• 3 Handfuls of Harvest Snaps (Tomato Basil)
• 3 tablespoons olive oil
• 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 1 large lime)
• 2 tablespoons chopped jalapeño (about 2 medium jalapeños), membranes and seeds removed
• 1 teaspoon honey (or agave nectar)
• ⅛ teaspoon fine grain sea salt
Throw salad into a bowl, drizzle on dressing, enjoy.